Wednesday 29 October 2014

A U T U M N

I love autumn when the weather gets a bit colder, and big woolly jumpers are worn. Hot chocolates by the fire and watching the leaves turn golden on the trees. Here are a few things I love about autumn beginning with each letter that makes up the word.

A- Ankle boots

One of the best things about autumn is that all the new autumn clothes come out, I especially love all the new shoes and boots. For me ankle boots are an autumn essential, I think that they go with any outfit and look great when it starts getting cold. 

Boots - River Island


U- Undead

I struggled to find words beginning with U linked to autumn, but I decided to use undead as an opportunity to show you my hHalloweencostume. As Charlotte's birthday is the day after Halloween she is having a party the day before. I wasn't originally going to dress up at all but I came across these on the internet and thought it would look cute but still quite casual. I love Halloween and all the decorations and diy's so look forward to some posts this week. 


Jumper - Ebay
Tights - ASOS

T- Tartan

I love tartan at this time of year, I think it adds something to the outfit and is very on trend.
I love tartan scarfs especially, as the look great but are also very warm and practical. I think tartan is a great way of adding a bit of colour or pattern into your outfit in the colder months.


Scarf - Matalan

U- Unusual colours

So now we are back to another U, I struggled to think of something else for you but I decided to write about the unusual colours of fall. One of the reasons I love autumns so much is because of all the beautiful colours that are unique to this time of year. The golden leaves on the trees and the brown leaves that crunch when they are stepped on. The dusky blue sky and the pink sunsets.


Left photo taken by Charlotte.

M - Mustard

By mustard I do not mean the food, I mean the colour. I love to wear the colour mustard in the autumn I think it looks great on anyone and looks amazing at this time of year. 


Tights - h&m

N - Nail colours

So this is a bit of a random one, but at the moment I am obsessed with fall nail colours. I think that the dark shades are a great way of adding a little bit of autumn into an outfit. The shades out at the moment are stunning and I really want to get my hands on the new barry m gelly shades especially. 


Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment